Click on the project titles or images to see a breakdown of each project
- Producer and Level Designer for a Vertical Slice of an Isometric Strategy Game.
- 16 levels created for tile-based strategic combat.
- Managed an 11 person team over the Summer.
- Created level design maps and obstacle designs for an obstacle platformer
- Level Designer in charge of concepts and obstacles for mechanics
- Playable found on Steam
- Level Designer and Economics Designer
- Designed a 1v1 competitive local real time strategy level
- Designed the tutorial level to help teach the player mechanics and utility load-out
- Playable found on itch.io (2-player controller game)
- Designed a custom level for Left 4 Dead 2 under the Hammer Editor
- First map of 4 completed over the Summer of 2020. Full campaign to come.
- Designed a contained level focused on stealth
- The level incorporates three different methods of entering the Tower: aggressive, pacifist, and stealth
More to come!
Examples of more levels and games in the works
- Producer and Level Designer for an Action-Platformer Game
- 60+ modular levels designed for 9 major areas.
- Alpha Build Playable on Itch.io
Untitled Team Fortress 2 Map – ‘King of the Hill’ multiplayer_
- Designed a level layout submission focused on stealth, similar to ‘Belgium Lawful’
- The level is themed around an urban art museum, where a player can utilize art pieces as make-shift weapons or distractions
- The goal is to reach the contact, before opposing forces do on the eve of an exhibit opening